BANNISTER CHEVROLET BUICK GMC VERNON INC FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS
At Bannister GM Vernon, we’re proud to be a one-stop shop for all of your auto financing needs. Our team of trained automotive lending specialists is able to provide complete financial services for your vehicle, thanks to our incredible network of lenders. This allows us to provide the most competitive rates and a greater range of options. If your credit isn’t quite where you’d like it to be, there’s no need to worry! Our team will run the numbers, and help you tailor a financing solution that fits your budget. Even if you’ve pre-arranged financing elsewhere, feel free to ask us about the added benefits of dealer plan financing.
Often, purchasing a new or new-to-you vehicle comes down to the numbers. Horsepower, mileage, fuel efficiency, and most of all, price. At Bannister GM Vernon, we know that choosing a financing option can often be the most stressful part of your car-buying journey. We’re here to help take the mystery out of auto financing, and get you behind the wheel of the car, truck, or SUV you’ve always wanted!
One of the most commonly-asked questions we hear at Bannister GM Vernon is: loan or lease, which is best? The truth is, there are benefits to both! Leasing your next vehicle often means lower monthly payments, since you’re only paying for the portion of the vehicle’s value you’ll use during the lease term. This allows you to consider a vehicle with more options. Purchasing means that you’ll retain ownership for the life of the vehicle, and there are no kilometre or customization restrictions. To find out which option works best for you, stop by and speak to one of our financial experts today!
Bannister GM Vernon has made it easier and more convenient than ever to get the purchasing process started, thanks to our online application form. All you have to do is provide some basic information, send with a click, and we’ll take it from there! Applying ahead of time not only allows you to start the process from wherever you’ve got a connection, it helps you save time on paperwork at the dealership. And that’s time you could be spending in the driver’s seat of your next vehicle!
Some of our financial partners include:
Frequently Asked Financing Questions
All buyers should bring:
- Valid government-issued driver's license
- Current paystub
- Void cheque
- Contact a Sales Consultant for a complete list of what you’ll need to buy or trade in a vehicle.
Four main factors determine whether you get approved for a car loan:
- Vehicle selection—Cost, age, and mileage
- Application information—Employment history, residence, and income
- Credit history—Information contained in your credit file
- Down payment—a total of cash and trade equity
Tip: For the best chance of approval, and the lowest monthly payment possible, try to select a vehicle that fits your budget and provide as large of a down payment as you can.
On approval, three factors will affect your monthly payment (in order of importance)
- Amount financed
- Term or length of the contract
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
We offer competitive rates from a variety of finance companies to fit nearly every budget and credit profile. You can learn more about your personal finance options at any Bannister Automotive Group dealership.
Your credit score is a number that ranges from about 350 to 850. In general, the higher the number, the lower the risk. The systems that generate your credit score look at your credit report and take several factors into account including:
- The timeliness of your payments, including late payments
- The amount and type of debt you have
- The number and age of your credit accounts
- Inquiries created by applying for credit
- Public records such as liens and judgments
- Do you prefer to drive a new vehicle every few years that will always be under warranty? That’s one advantage of leasing. Do you prefer to build up equity and drive one car for a long time? Then consider financing.
- There are all sorts of factors to consider when choosing between financing and leasing. Luckily, we have a team of finance experts who are happy to help you find the best option for you. Call us to schedule a free consultation.
- You can also learn more at our financing vs leasing page.
- Many customers qualify for financing on their first vehicle purchase.
- If a normal credit determination cannot be made based on your current credit history, you may still qualify for other programs, like those for recent college graduates.
- Stipulations for college students vary by the finance company. Check with a finance professional at our dealership for more information.